Aviva had improved the panel and pre-authorisation process for MyShield customers.
With effect from 1st Feb 2020, policy holders of Aviva Myshield can use an e-card through Aviva ClaimConnect by using this portal.
What are the benefits for this Myshield e-card?
- Flash your MyShield e-card at any of the Aviva panel specialist clinics to enjoy preferred consultation rates:
– First consultation fee: S$120 (before GST)
– Follow-up consultation fee: S$70 (before GST)
- Use ClaimConnect app to check if your specialist is on the panel, search for a suitable medical specialist and make an appointment
- Request for pre-authorisation through the 24/7 hotline
You can also get priority access to see a private medical specialist and to request for a Certificate of Pre-authorisation by calling Aviva’s new 24/7 hotline at 1800 8800 880
Do take note that Pre-authorisation is available subject to the following terms and conditions:
• The inpatient treatment or day surgery is done at a private hospital or private clinic in Singapore;
• The principal doctor must be our panel specialist;
• You make the request at least 5 working days before the admission date; and
• The admission date is within 6 weeks from the request date.
Do take note of the pro-ration factor for treatments in a private hospital or clinic if you are under Myshield Plan 2, 3 or Standard plan. Do check with your agent if you are not sure regarding your coverage.