The 14 Signs It’s Time To Leave Your Job from Forbes.com.
Please visit Forbes.com for details.
- You lack passion.
- You’re miserable every morning.
- Your company is sinking.
- You really dislike the people you work with and/or your boss.
- You’re consistently stressed, negative, and/or unhappy at work.
- Your work-related stress is affecting your physical health.
- You don’t fit in with the corporate culture and/or you don’t believe in the company anymore.
- Your work performance is suffering.
- You no longer have good work-life balance.
- Your skills are not being tapped.
- Your job duties have changed/increased, but the pay hasn’t.
- Your ideas are not being heard.
- You’re bored and stagnating at your job.
- You are experiencing verbal abuse, sexual harassment, or are aware of any type of other illegal behavior.
If you are answering “YES” to majority of the 14 sign, you may want to consider dropping me a email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a career discussion